Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dear Blog....

This seems almost diary-like, but "Dear Blog" sounds kind of weird. Anyway, it appears that no one has read my blog, or at least if they did, they didn't make any comments. If you did read my first blog, you may be wondering, What changes is she talking about? Well, let me tell you. I have been taking care of someone for eighteen years and my life has revolved around his well being. I think I did an outstanding job, for he graduated top in his class from a high school is one of the best in the country. Soon, he will be leaving for college and he will be taking care of himself. And though we are very close and will remain close, he will never be my little boy again and though I know it is the way it should be, it is still a huge change and I need to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment