Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The body is an amazing thing

Just got back from visiting my sister-in-law, and she looked great considering she had a lung transplant less than a week ago! Spencer got a chance to see her before he goes back to college tomorrow. He is still packing. He has a lot of stuff, but Mike is good at packing it in the car. I will probably be the guard while they unload it into the dorm. Now Chopper wants us to get her some Yale apparel if we get a chance. I don't want to hang around up there to long because I have to go to work early Thursday and a clean break is always the best. I do look forward to writing letters to Spencer again.

1. Saw my sister-in-law and she is progressing nicely
2. Got my shower out of the way so I don't have to worry about it tomorrow
3. Spencer is almost all packed
4. Should be able to get to bed early so I am fresh for the drive tomorrow
5. Watching wipeout...pretty funny

No comments:

Post a Comment