Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stress is a mess

Further update on my tooth saga. The cracking tooth was saved, but we need to get to the bottom of why my teeth are cracking. It looks like the stress is causing me to break my virgin teeth. They have no cavities or defects, just the pressure of my clenching at night. It can't just be because of my mother because the tooth was hurting before she started to really go downhill. It has to be work. They expect so much and you have to keep calm or they get mad. All that pent up frustration is being released on my poor teeth. I don't know what to do. I need to work, but I may inherit enough money that I don't have to work. But would that be enough? I would hate to let the others down at work...I do care about the job and Barnes & Noble. I will give it more time and see how things pan out. Retail sucks. I have a lot to think about. I am looking forward to Spencer coming home. I hope he has a good break...Xmas was awful. I am worried about Chopper. She is practically paralyzed with grief. And it is understandable. How hard it must be to go home to that empty house that she lived with Mommy. I know how much I missed Spencer when he was gone to college, but I knew he was out there. I don't know how to help her because I am suffering (albeit not so much) myself.

1. My other cracking tooth has been saved and I am taking steps to keep the others intact
2. I am enjoying my nook
3. I open and close with two of my favorites tomorrow and Thursday
4. I went food shopping yesterday and laid supplies for Spencer's time home
5. Spencer seemed really up the other day with how good the project he was involved in

No comments:

Post a Comment