Saturday, February 27, 2010

Toof is better

Had a really rough day at work last Sunday, but I didn't give up and went back in and just worked really hard and things were much better. I will keep on plugging and there were glimpses of why I really liked the job to begin with. I bought a nook. Partly because I wanted one and partly to show them that I do care about my job and that I am sincere about how important B&N is to me. I just seem to have so much to worry about these days even though my biggest concern was my mother and that was the ultimate failure because she died. I am worried about the tooth that is behind the tooth they took out because it, too, is cracking. The dentist will try to save it, but why did it happen? Is it something that I doing that is causing it to crack? I don't know if I can take another pull and bone graft. I am worried about Mr Vallee and what will become of him. I am worried about Chopper and all the stuff that the estate will entail. And our e mail isn't working. Maybe that is why I am grinding my teeth...but I have been stressed out before. I am also worried about Spencer...he seems so melancholy and I so want him to be happy.

1. I got my room all cleaned and the steps all vacuumed
2. I don't have to work tonight
3. Last week was pretty good at work considering how bad last Sunday was
4. The roads aren't to bad right now
5. I will see Spencer next week

No comments:

Post a Comment