Friday, February 5, 2010

My heart is broken

I glanced at my last post because it had been a while and I noted that I had said I can't see how she can survive this...well, she didn't. Sadly, my mother passed away on Friday, January 29, 2010. When they called us in the morning and told us she had been intebated again, I still thought in the back of my mind that she would pull out of it again. That it would just be another long haul like it had been in 2003, but she would in the end pull through. I will write more about it as the blogs go on, but there is too much to say now. I wanted it to be over, but for her to be better, not to have died. So much drama with my sisters. They have been good to me at work, but it will be tough when I go back. Now we are facing a blizzard and I am supposed to go back tomorrow. Chopper is staying with me still, and we are getting on each others nerves. I still am going to try to come up with five good things.

1. My mother looked terrific at the viewing, she would've been pleased
2. We managed to get Spencer and take him back without to much trouble
3. It is supposed to snow a lot and my car is parked right in front of my house and the tank is full.
4. My car has had it 5000 mile oil change
5. All the services and even the selection of the marker is done before the big blizzard that is baring down on us right now


No comments:

Post a Comment