Saturday, February 13, 2010

Toof or dare

Finally finished my antibiotics for my abcess so I spoke to the dentist and I will see him and then he will send me to someone else for root canal. Yikes! Got a start on the kitchen and then headed to Burlington to help Chopper search for the will...if there is one. My parents were really strange. We found the wackiest stuff in the basement. No one would believe me if I told them. But it made me miss Mommy and Daddy to see their handwriting and all the stuff. we did find my grandfathers ruby ring. If it is real, it is a pretty big stone. It is inscribed KB to NB which are my grandparents initials...so it may be the real deal. Also, we found some real zippo lighters that had my father's signatures etched in them. They will all go to Spencer. It's funny he wanted a zippo and now he will have three. P.S. they still work and one is over 40 years old. But I recognized my fathers handwriting on them.

1. Actually had fun looking for the will in the cellar in Burlington.
2. Got some chores done
3. Finally finished the antibiotics
4. Don't have to close tomorrow
5. Chopper seemed a little less freaked out today

No comments:

Post a Comment