Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I have been slacking off

I haven't been real good about keeping up...again... Work over the weekend was good.Even closing with Laurie. I got the grass cut on Monday and I cleaned the upstairs on Tuesday. Today I saw the arthritis doctor and then I cleaned the sunporch. We stopped by to see Bettyanne but she didn't feel so hot. We are worried that Uncle Walt isn't capable of taking care of her properly. It is a lot of work and tough. Now Spencer is confused about his classes and all I want to do is rush up there and take care of him, fix everything and hold him in my arms and make it all better. Oh, well.
1. The pain in my hands will eventually go away
2. I got a lot done on my three days off
3. Have and early day tomorrow which means early done tomorrow
4 .My schedule seems sort of steady
5. A really good Labor Day movie is on...Picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment