Friday, September 3, 2010

Rejection trouble

Unfortunately, my sister-in-law is in acute rejection, but the docs say it is just a speed bump and they need to tune up her meds and it should be ok. Went to the arthritis doc about my hands...seems it is a common hereditary condition and the pain should fade in time as my body adjusts to expanding nodes...meantime I am taking a med that seems to help with the pain.
Still pretty hot. The big hurricane, Earl, was a no show. I was hoping it would zip through and leave cool weather behind it. Oh, well...maybe it will cool down anyway.
1. Had a nice meal at the crazy diner
2. Ran into a friend from Rhawnhurst
3. Got a lot done at work and had a pleasant but busy day
4. Liking the bigger paycheck now that I am working 30 hours
5. Had 14 memberships today!

1 comment: