Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Got my car, saw the Boss and Spencer

Sometimes things do work out...or even a blind squirrel gets an acorn once in awhile. Anyway, I now posses a beautiful blue Highlander. I feel bad that Vincent is gone, this car is so sweet. I have never owned what is known as a luxury vehicle and I am still getting used to it. Had a bit of drama when we found out that Spencer had taken the wrong train and ended up in Teterboro instead of at Giants Stadium, but thanks to Tommy, that worked out, too. We scooped him up at the Bendix Diner and didn't miss the show. Big WHEW! And as always it is a pleasure to spend time with my fish, but I wish I could make him happy about the way things go sometimes. All I can do is advise him and support him and hope for the best. He has the same flaws that I do...we expect things to go a certain way and when they don't...disappointment. And I was never a big joiner when it came to people and I am one to sit and eat alone rather than inject myself into a group. He is the same way, and that lonely left out feeling is not a pleasant one. But I am helpless in making it easier for him....the only thing I can do is understand. I know that one person cannot be responsible for an other's happiness, but if he is unhappy hen so am I...Because he will always be my little boy and a part of me, so I feel what he feels. And that will never change! So there!
1. After tonite I will be off 5 days
2. I have my Highlander
3.I saw Bruce Springsteen twice and he was great!
4. I got to spend time with Spencer (this should be number 1)
5. will be seeing Spencer again at the end of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment