Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sorry I haven't written

I was too depressed and stressed to write. The hotel keeps bugging me about sending my credit card stuff. The hotel manager couldn't be more apologetic, but it has been stressful. I don't ant to get up there and have no place to stay. The attaining of the elusive Highlander has been a gas case also. The sold the first one out from under me and the second one is identical, except it has running boards and is a little more expensive. (was that their plan all along?) But that should happen on Saturday. I have to get the insurance and ez pass in place and worry about getting it inspected (it is coming from NJ) and all that before Friday the 9th. I was hoping to have some time to get used to the car before a long trip, but I guess that ain't happenin'. I had a great time with Spencer last weekend. I didn't even mind the metric ton of laundry that he deposited for me to wash. He seemed to genuinely be happy to be home for a visit. My friend who's son is at college said that she and her husband went to visit and all her son did was look at his watch and couldn't wait for them to leave. I didn't get that feeling from Spencer at all. He loves Yale and all, but he loves us, too. I always maintained that his wanting to go away to college was not because he wasn't happy at home and wanted to get away from us, but that he wanted to go toward something new and fun. And I support that. I loved going away to college and I want him to experience that, too.
1. Springsteen tonight
2. I am off of work today
3. I may actually get the Highlander
4. Cindy is going to the concert with us!
5. Had a great time with Spencer last Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment