Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One day at a time

Worked last night...too busy to get everything done that needed doing. Got a lot done at home before work, though. Have a huge project that must be done by Saturday, and it will be tough because I close for the next 6 nights and it is hard to get things done at night and recover the store, too. Oh, well, I will do what I can. The weather is beautiful and cool, so I am going to try to clean Spencer's room. Got a funny miss you card to send to him. Paperback book swap requested a book, so I will be going to the P.O. anyway.
1. The weather is cool and beautiful
2. Because it is cool, I can clean Spencer's room
3. I am off today!!
4. Mike went to work on his classroom, so I have the house and the computer to myself
5. I fell much stronger today

No comments:

Post a Comment