Friday, September 18, 2009

Stupid cold

Yesterday wouldv'e been a decent day except for this stupid cold. Why can't thinks be nice all the way ariund for once? Anyway, I was worried about my car insurance going up because of my impending ownership of a brand new vehicle that is worth three times what my old one was. I called Nationwide and they said that the insurance would go up less than $100 per anum! What a relief! I didn't take into account the anti-theft features inherent in the Highlander! YAY! And work went well, too. Even though I got written up for my shortage (as I shouldv'e been) Chase wanted to me to know how valuable I was to them and how much I have grown and improved over the last year and that I was going to have a good review. And they are right, as head cashier I have to be PERFECT with the money...I have to lead my other cashiers to strive for perfection, too. Also, the Bigwig that was supposed to show up didn't come, which was just as well because Chase was going to showcase me and all that I had done for gift (it is the only dept in the store that has increased sales and they give me the credit) and I would not have been comfortable talking with someone while my nose dripped.
1. My insurance isn't going to go up much!
2. I am off today
3. I am getting my hair cut
4. The bigwig didn't show up
5. Good day at work yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment