Friday, September 4, 2009

Untitled

Work has not been as bad as I had anticipated, but I think that when my review comes around, which will be soon, I will be found lacking. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get any above and beyond nominations...even though I ended up all alone at cash wrap at the second half of my shift and yesterday I reset the entire back of the cashwrap...while ringing customers and calling customer orders. The hardest part of the job is that there are five bosses all with their different styles and all that they want things done. It makes it hard to do the right thing. But I am trying to relax and not let things bother me. The rest of this week and next are going to be a long haul, so I have to pace myself...Not on performance, but on stress.
1. Spencer is starting to get the mail that I send him (I hope he likes it)
2. Mr Vallee is O.K., I am supposed to pick him up from the hospital later today
3. Some of the tough work at work is done
4. When I went into work yesterday, I thought it was going to be really awful, but it turned out quite good...even got a compliment from Mike
5. The weather is just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment