Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The deal is done

After many phone calls and negotiations, it looks like I will be getting the pale blue Highlander. It has a couple of things that I didn't especially want or need (like 4WD and the tow package) but they may come in handy. Can you say UHaul? Well, the Highlander could do it. It will be the most luxurious vehicle I have ever owned. Toyotas last so long, it may be the last one I ever own, too. I was hoping to be able to pay a grand a month to Mo and Chopper, but that may depend on how much my insurance will go up. Then all of a sudden, my mother starts asking Jaye, the Toyota saleslady how much her car would be worth, that she is getting to a point that she can't see well enough to drive. Shocked the crap out of Chopper and me. We told her to clam up and we would discuss it later. Where did that come from?
1. I'm getting a new car...actually, an SUV which has been a dream for many, many years
2. I got the grass all cut and nice...the last time for the season
3. I saw the kittens the other night and they were fine
4. Tuxedo now waits by the dish for her food
5. Finally got my haircut apt.

No comments:

Post a Comment