Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's the holiday weekend, but not for me!

Have to work through the weekend, but that's ok because I am not a big fan of holidays. All that pressure of whose family to hang out with. This way I work while everyone is off and then I have two days off in the week and I can get stuff done. I really need to give this house a good cleaning so that it won't be so hard when I start getting ready for the holidays...yes, I said it, but it will be upon us before we know it. Anyway, I still love my job, but it can be a real struggle sometimes. They just keep piling on responsibility, but no time (not to mention monetary recompense) I am glad that I have a job and that I became a lead before they stopped having leads and that I am full time, but I do get tired sometimes. At least it will keep me from missing Spencer so much.
1. I had 14 memberships yesterday (9 new)
2. The money is set aside for the rest Spencer's college tuition
3. It sounds like Spencer is having a great time at Yale and if he is happy, I am happy
4. It has been fun having Allison on Facebook (I need to get Chopper to join)
5. Package to Spencer is on its way

No comments:

Post a Comment