Sunday, September 13, 2009

The waiting is the hardest part

Now the search is on at the Toyota dealership for the Highlander that fits my specs. The only ones that were left on the lot in Burlington were 4WD and that is too much money extra for unnecessary maintenance problems. So they will try to look for one with front wheel drive. I am hoping they will have the beautiful royal blue that we saw, but that is not a deal breaker. Chopper talked me into a Limited which has a few more bells and whistles, but after test driving both types, I wasn't too hard to convince. I still have mixed feelings about not buying an American car, but it just doesn't make sense not to take advantage of the craftsmanship of the Toyota. (Highlander is #1 in SUVs) It will last a long time and maintenance costs will be low. And the back up camera is pretty sweet. Now we wait and see if they can find the one I want.

1. Had a productive day at the car dealer thanks to Chopper
2. Had a really nice meal last night with Chopper
3. Got to wear and show off my Yale Mom shirt
4. We close at 8 tonight
5. It isn't raining today!

No comments:

Post a Comment