Monday, September 21, 2009

My review

I had my review yesterday...with Chase. Jeremy wrote it but because he left for O.V. Chase was the one who gave it to me. The two areas that needed improvement were ones that I expected. My impatience with asshole customers and my inability to mask my feelings. I had thought I had overcome my scaring of the cashiers, but I did let Chase know that I let the cashiers know right up front that I am not angry, I just am abrupt when I have a lot of things to do and that that is the way I am. But these are things that I can work on, and I can improve. Other than that the rest was good, and I learned some new things that I want to use to make gift sales go up even more. (that part of the store is the only part that increased its sales and it was directly attributed to me) I know that I am valuable to them, but I don't want them to have any BUTs when thinking of me...so there you are. I got my raise (25 cents per hour) so I now make $9.25.

1. I got a raise
2. My reveiw wasn't as bad as I thought it would be
3. My cold is much better
4. My new car should come this week
5. Work went pretty well yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment