Sunday, January 3, 2010

Already missed a day

I was going to try to write every day, but already I missed yesterday. But by the time we got back from Burlington, I was too tired to fire up Pinkie and post. But I got a reprieve from work today, so I will take advantage of the unexpected time and write.
If there is one thing I hate to do and that is to call out sick...but this time the boss took one look at me, deemed me contagious and sent me home. I didn't protest too much. I still feel pretty crappy and the more time I can spend with Spencer the better. Even though he spends most of his time in his room, at least I know he is in the house and I can talk to him if I feel like it.
The holidays are winding down and now the daunting task of finding a place for all the new stuff begins. And then putting all the decorations away. I am not going to rush it, but I can't wait till things are back to normal. Neat and normal. I am going to take advantage of the empty rooms before I bring back the pictures and plants and things to clean stuff really well.
Lets get back to the 5 good list.

1. I don't have to work today after all
2. Mike is going to his sister's tonight so I have Spencer all to myself
3. I am probably starting to get over this cold.
4. I have a good book to read and a good old movie on tv
5. It is really cold outside and I am inside where it is warm




No comments:

Post a Comment