Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not such a bad Tuesday

Went to work all keyed up about the music count, but the plano didn't change and there were no additions, so it was easy to do...it still took longer bthan they allow for it. The rest of the day went well. I lioke when I don't have to close. And next week I am off Tuesday...so I don't have to worry about the music count. Got more laundry done, but not too much progress on the xmas decorations. I will have two days off in a row next week and I want to maximise my time. I still have to clean after it is all put away...The kitchen and bathroom as well as my room and Spencer's room. AHHHH!!!!. Anyway, my mother is still making things hard for Chopper and I worry about her. I think my mother is clinging to her and it isn't good for Choppper. Or any of us. I don't know what to do to make it better. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. Oh, well.

1. The music count went easily today!
2. I didn't have to close
3. I got an appt. right away yesterday for my tooth, even if it didn't cure it
4. I have a decent schedule next week so I may be able to get a lot done
5. I am going to go to bed early so I have more energy tomorrow so I can get more done when I get home from work

No comments:

Post a Comment