Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rainy Sunday

Well, my motto of Keep calm, stay dry and carry on, held me in good stead at work today. We were short handed yet busy and we are expecting a visit from the district manager which means everything has to look perfect. And tomorrow will be worse because that is when the real work will be done and I have o get up extra early the next day to go to Burlington to help take care of my mother till the home health care lady gets there at 10 am. Then I will come home and try to do more packing of the xmas stuff. I am off Wed, too, and I hope to kick some organizing ass then. I was supposed to take my mother for a doc appt, but it would be to hard to transport her. She really needs to try to help herself. I am worried about Chopper's future and her career. She is getting bogged down taking care of my mother and it just isn't right. My mother needs to let her go.
I struggle to come up with five good things to cap off my blogs. It does make me feel better though.

1. I sold ten memberships today
2. I stayed calm and cool at work and I was less stressed
3. I found out that Spencer's spring break is long (makes up for the short xmas break)
4. I got the new washer and it fit through the doorway easily
5. One of the manager's that I don't like to work with is off this week

No comments:

Post a Comment