Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday, bloody tuesday

Well, another music count done and Mike was supposed to show us how to do it so that it goes faster....I don't think we shaved off much time, but I will find out next Tuesday because I do the music count. My jaw is still killing me and i was hoping that the dentist would find out what was wrong and fix it but he doesn't know what is casing the pain either....so I have to keep suffering. We had a nice dinner at the Olive Garden and then we stopped by to visit Mom mom Katz. We had a pleasant time and now I'm home waiting for Spencer to e mail me a copy of his report. Then I will read awhile and go to bed...I close the next two nights.

1. Got a lot accomplished at work today
2. Had a nice dinner at the Olive Garden with Spencer and Mike
3. Had a nice visit with Mom Mom Katz
4. My cold is getting better
5. My mom got her nutritional drink today and hopefully that will help her

No comments:

Post a Comment