Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy but productive day

Well, I did it! All the christmas stuff is away! Now on to the cleaning. But it won't be quite as speedy as I would like. I am going to spend the evening In Burlington tomorrow so that Chopper can get some work done. I am worried about her and her career. They claim to put family first, but at CHOP they don't seem very understanding. I am torn...I really do love my job, but I love Chopper,too and I want help her and my mom. The home health aid is nice, but she is burning through their money. I am going to relax for the rest of this evening and play with Pinkie and read for awhile...and then get a good nights sleep. Daddy and I had a nice dinner and a few laughs while we watched tv and I took advantage of his being home to help me set up the tv in the kitchen with the converter to HD that we have had for months. Now we can watch tv in the kitchen again. So we got a lot done today...and I intend to get a lot done tomorrow! Who knows when I will have two days off in a row again.
1. The christmas stuff is away
2. I got some chores done
3. I don't have to go to work tomorrow
4. Got a really funny thank you from Spencer's roommate
5. We have tv in the kitchen again

1 comment: