Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Five things

A few years ago, Oprah Winfrey had a woman on her show that said that if you write down five positive things that happened to you that day...it would change your life. I usually don't go in for those touchy-feely self help kinds deals, but I din try it and I don't know if it changed my life, but it was a nice thing to do. And then I started to forget to do it...and that was the end of that. so I think that at the end of my blog, I will try to think of five things that happened that went well and I will jot them down. I will offer up thanks to the LUCKY PIG in advance and then I won't have to mention it every time. So here goes...

1. Had a smooth close at work tonight
2.Sold nine memberships (four new ones)
3.Cleaned my kitchen windows and the ledge and it sparkles
4.I have access to the computer tonight
5.I can stay up and read because I don't have work tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment