Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My fantastic Blogs

I write the most fantastic blogs...in my head. They are funny, insightful, brilliant and compelling...except I write them in my head while I am ironing or driving or doing something other than being near a computer. I used to write fantastic letters the same way...in my head. But when I sit down with a nice pen and a nice piece of stationary, I choke.

I want to write really good letters to my son while he is at college. I want him to see that envelope in the mail box and get excited (and not just because there will probably be money in there because I will put money in there...that's the way I roll) because my letters will be interesting something to look forward to. Maybe even share funny parts with his friends. My life is so dull that I will have to spruce it up have some content. I will draw some comics for him as I did for his Aunt when she was in college. I hope he doesn't be too critical...his drawing talents far surpass mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment