Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Work

Went back to work after two weeks off. It wasn't as wrenching as I thought it would be but I was really sore by the end of the night. I am not going to let myself get stressed out as much as I used to. I am still going to care and do my best, but I am not going to freak out if things don't go perfectly all the time.

Also, today seemed like a micro-cosim of what life is going to be like after Spencer is off to school. He had to leave before I got up and hubby was off to professional development so it was nice to sleep till 9 and then eat a nice breakfast while reading a book and not be bothered. And since I don't have to be in till 4, I have time to do some chores without being disturbed. I also want to clear one thing up right now! I DO NOT like to clean! I like the house to be clean and since no little brownies are coming in the night to do the work for me, I have to do it. Clutter and mess stresses me out and is physically painful to me. I wish my family would understand that. I am sure they wouldn't slap me or punch me all the time because it would hurt me (well, maybe not all the time) but why don't they realize that their mess is doing just that?

Oh, well...I guess it could be worse. It is just that the room where the computer is where I sit typing is in the middel of a shit storm of crap that the hubby has accumulated. And I can't clean it up because it is his crap. And it has been like this for over 12 years! And, no, I am not exagerating.

No comments:

Post a Comment