Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Keep up the good work, LUCKY PIG

After several more phone calls, I finally got a firm date for AT&T to come and fix the phones. Of course, it means being a prisoner in my house all day Friday while I wait for them to come, but if they fix it then I can decide whether to get rid of them and go with Comcast or not.

Spencer is home safe and sound from his trip to Pittsburgh. It took a lot for me to let him go on such a long trip by himself, but he did just fine...better than I would have done at his age, or even now truth to tell. We still have a lot of arrangements to make in the next couple of weeks, but things are slowly falling into place. I would fell less stressed if things weren't so messy. Spencer has papers lying all over the place and I am afraid he is going to lose something valuable. If I try to talk to him he gets angry and brushes me off. I know he is stressed and nervous, too, so I don't take it personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment