Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm back

Sorry I didn't blog for the last few days...couldn't get to the computer after I came home from work.Nothing earth shaking had happened, so I guess it wasn't too big of a loss LOL. Spencer's future roommate finally got in touch with him. Saw some pictures of him on Facebook...Looks like a nice clean kid. Hope he gets along with his roommate as well as I did with mine. We are still friends and keep in touch. Work has been pretty good...I have two more closings before I am off for a week to take Spencer up to Yale. Not my favorite ones to close with, but I will tough it out.
1. Got a lot done at work the last two days
2. Mike continues to work on his room (it still doesn't look much better, though)
3. Spencer has been working on his room (see #2)
4. Got a nice parking spot right in front of the house
5. Will get to see Spencer when I get home from work tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment