Monday, August 24, 2009

It's almost time

Well, it won't be long now. This time tomorrow we will be in New Haven. Spencer will still be with us, but well, I don't want to think about it now. I really should be packing, but all I really want to do is sit in the living room and be near him. We have always been so close and I will miss being wrapped up in his everyday life. I know its time for him to off on his own and that's the way it should be, but it is still hard. Oh, well. I will survive. And with the way technology is today, the hard part will be knowing when to just hang back. It will be fun writing letters. I am looking forward to that. The five will be hard to come up with, but I will try!
1. I fell, but I didn't get hurt
2. I got the van oil changed and fluids topped off
3. Had a nice lunch with Mom-Mom Katz so that Spencer could see her before he left
4. Mike is packing up Spencer's stuff while he gets his organizer together
5. I will probably finish my book before we leave and I can take a less heavy one on the trip

No comments:

Post a Comment